- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Humidity: 53%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:48:26 AM
- Sunset: 08:51:15 PM
Sunny early then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 89F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Find a local business
- Three arrested for Potter County homicide
- McKean County sees first cases associated with nursing/personal care home; Case count inching up in local counties
- Two regional nursing homes show virus cases
- Coin shortage having impact locally
- Three arrested for Potter County murder
- Reaching the finish line at Oswayo Valley: Community support pays off as 13-year track project complete
- Bradford woman pleads guilty to meth-related charges
- Gifford man accused of making death threats
- Confer accused of assaulting correctional officer
- Papa Scoops offers variety of hard ice cream, food menu
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.