BOLIVAR — Ask anyone in Bolivar about the “mini mansion” at 84 Wellsville St., and you’re sure to get an earful about the well-known relic’s history and appearance.
Real Estate Stories
When Morgaine Ford-Workman and Wren Workman bought a house with a backyard shed, they saw the potential for something more than storing garden tools.
ALLEGANY — Something about colonial-style homes and that time period in U.S. history piques Bill and Kay Palmer’s interest in such a way that they decided to surround themselves in it.
- 7 Painting Projects for Weekend Warriors
- Gardening Tips for June
- Home Upgrades from the Inside Out
- What Is The Best Thing You Have Owned?
- Kitchen Counter Intelligence
- Design Your Dream Outdoor Kitchen
- Ask a Designer: Sweat the details like doorknobs and handles
- Right at Home: Fruity, summery colors perk up decor all year
- Ask a Designer: coming up with a furniture plan that works
- Upcycling: Discarded objects reborn as light fixtures