Bring an instrument and your singing voice and join in the fun today at 7:30 p.m. as the Crook Farm Old Time Music Festival officially kicks-off with an acoustic country jam session, hosted by the Crook Farm All-Stars at the historical Crook Farm bank building.
“We’re expecting many folks to be arriving on Thursday so they can attend this event and get a good camping spot before the fair starts on Friday,” said festival organizer Howard Blumenthal.
Grab your partner and dance to the beat on Friday from 7 to 10 p.m. at the square and round dance, also held at the bank building. The Old Time Jam tent will be open from 7:30 to 11 p.m. on Friday.
Hosted by the Bradford Landmark Society, the annual festival is held Aug. 22-25 at Crook Farm on 476 Seaward Ave. A wide variety of food and craft vendors, petting zoo, building tours and educational demonstrations and displays will also be available throughout the weekend.
For more information, visit http://www.crooktop.com.
Main Stage Schedule:
• 12:00-12:40 p.m.: Lackawanna Longnecks
• 12:45-1:35 p.m.: WNY Fiddle Kids
• 1:45-2:30 p.m.: Brett Howland
• 2:30-3:15 p.m.: Fair to Fiddlin’ Strings Band
• 3:15-3:55 p.m.: Tamsula, Whthers & Krysty
• 4:00-5:00p.m.: The Band Anastazja
• 10:30-12 p.m.: Gospel Sing Around
• 12:00-12:40 p.m.: Down the Road
• 12:45-1:35 p.m.: Triple Fret
• 1:45-2:30 p.m.: The Front Porch Rockers
• 2:30-3:15 p.m.: Keep of the Grass
• 3:15-3:55 p.m.: Coyote Moon Duo
• 4:00-5:00 p.m.: Blue Mule Bluegrass
• 12 p.m.: Ukulele Workshop with Drew Danielson- all levels
• 1 p.m.: Clawhammer Banjo with Janet & Mike Reing
• 2 p.m.: Pennsylvania Tunes from Rural Valley & Armstrong County
• 3 p.m.: Backup Guitar for Old Time Music with Sean Fen
• 4 p.m.: Old Time Fiddle with Paul Kirk- Bowing and Pulse
• 12 p.m.: Early Country Music with Brett Howland & Allen Hopkins
• 1 p.m.: Early Country Music (continued)
• 2 p.m.: Clawhammer Banjo: Modal Tunes in Standard Tuning with Stephen Rapp