- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Humidity: 94%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:49:10 AM
- Sunset: 08:50:46 PM
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly clear skies early. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing later during the night. Low 67F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Rain showers in the morning with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Find a local business
- Three arrested for Potter County homicide
- McKean County sees first cases associated with nursing/personal care home; Case count inching up in local counties
- Two regional nursing homes show virus cases
- Coin shortage having impact locally
- Three arrested for Potter County murder
- Reaching the finish line at Oswayo Valley: Community support pays off as 13-year track project complete
- Gifford man accused of making death threats
- Answers to universal face coverings order confusion
- Ramos murder investigation continues
- Bradford woman pleads guilty to meth-related charges
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.